What is up with that? As I sit in the airport, CNN is showing pictures of snow in AZ and just reported that Tucson is under a winter weather watch today and tomorrow. Is this crappy weather following me? What did I do to displease the weather?
I'll be in the Philly airport if you need to get in contact with me...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could say I am pissed at you for bringing the snow, but I am not because it is really supposed to snow at my house which is at about 3k feet and I am excited to run in it tomorrow. Safe travels, see you tonight or tomorrow AM. We are making my lab pretty for you right now (we have all kinds of shiny new stuff that came in this month).
It's not any better in Portland. Some flurries right now, may get a degree or 2 above freezing this afternoon, just so it can rain and then freeze over night, with snow tomorrow. I'm really loving the fact that OHSU is on a freakin' hill! And apparently the 'real' snowstorm won't hit till this weekend.
Fly safe to AZ. Maybe you'll see Sean in the aiport..he'll be in Hershey on Friday and Philly on Monday!
Post a Comment