This weekend I caught up on some much needed rest and then Simon and I went to work decorating the house. We thought since we were going to be here on Christmas that we had better make the place feel festive. It was funny listening to Simon laugh as he put up his Christmas ornaments that he has had since he was a little kid. I kept hearing, "I thought this one was Josh's". I also have a thing for snowmen and mittens, on the Christmas tree of course.
We also did a bit of shopping for the kiddos in the family (they have multiplied since last Christmas), went cell phone shopping (yeah for iPhones), and did a bit of cooking (curry wraps, thanks Aunt Marian). Finally, we drank a very nice California Zin (good buy XY Zin). Yummy! Our wine hunt continues and includes Pinot Noir, Shiraz, and another Zin for Christmas.


3 comments:
Very festive! Nice to see the stockings hanging there too!
Not really anonymous...just can't figure out how to navigate all the choices. Love you, Aunt Marian
this is Simon
that's a great photo Lace! it looks like we live in a ski lodge! and the floor looks so shiny!
it was way fun putting up the ornaments. one of the funniest ones is a ball made of mylar cones that is falling apart. you would have to be there, but every time i see it, i think of josh making fun of how inept these mylar cone balls are (we each got one). I checked for my name on all the ornaments to make sure none of the other brothers could take them back.
Post a Comment