Beautiful!! Number 2 is my vote!
I think #2 is more professional but I love your smile in #1!
number 2... you look great in both, but the first is a little blurry
I like picture #1. You look great with glasses! I do agree that it's a bit more blurry though.
Thanks all! I think it is picture number 2 for the webpage.
I like both but the second one is better. You look beautiful and professional.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful!! Number 2 is my vote!
I think #2 is more professional but I love your smile in #1!
number 2... you look great in both, but the first is a little blurry
I like picture #1. You look great with glasses! I do agree that it's a bit more blurry though.
Thanks all! I think it is picture number 2 for the webpage.
I like both but the second one is better. You look beautiful and professional.
Post a Comment