Surprisingly, it was much cooler than I anticipated it would be. I packed one warm thing (my blue north face fleece), as you can see I'm wearing it in almost all of the pictures. Highs were only in the 70's and the wind would pick up in the evening adding to the chill. I'm not complaining at all after returning to freezing temps in PA.
I think my favorite things about our Mazatlan vacation were the following (in no particular order):
10. Arturo and Miguel the waiters at hotel (very funny guys).
9. The archeology museum.
8. Seeing ojos and cabesa (eyes and head) on the menu at the taco place...
7. Our new years celebration with other guests in the hotel. We met a great couple who love to travel.
6. The bathroom in our hotel (20 foot ceilings with both a rain shower and a Jacuzzi tub).
5. Watching sunsets from the beach or the boardwalk.
4. papas pincantes con limon: a tapas dish we had that I'm to try to recreate tonight.
3. Reading my book lounging by the infinity pool (it really does go on forever).
2. Exploring all of Mazatlan on foot (including an 11km walk along the boardwalk from the historic part the the new part).
1. Spending an entire week with my husband.


2 comments:
You and Simon are so cute!!! So glad you had a fabulous trip!
Your vacation sounds like it was fantastic. I'm so happy that you had a good time. We should do it together next time. That would lots of fun. Ted said that he is ready to go right now.
Post a Comment