
I just returned to my office from teaching my very first grad course where I am the instructor of record. Really, this sounds more important than what is and I'm getting paid peanuts to organize this thing. I had a lot of fun though and found it refreshing to be in the classroom environment again. I love the lab, but teaching presentation and professional development skills is fun. This is fun PhD comic. Am I becoming Dr. Frankenstein? Always a fun website!

2 comments:
OK, it is official, you are more of a dork than I! Are you going to IBE (have I asked this already???). Eric
E-, I think we may be tied in our level of dorkdom. I'm not going to IBE. I wish I was! I could definately handle getting out of here for a few days. You are going to EB right? L-
Post a Comment