So, Simon and I are a bit conflicted right now about what to do for Christmas. We had planned to go back to Oregon but now domestic flights are sooooo expensive!!!!! Turns out we can get a flight to Europe for cheaper than a flight into P-town. I've been looking at places to go and Florence, Italy and Barcelona, Spain are at the top of our Christmas destination list. I'm so excited!!!! Right now I'm just kind of dreaming and determining if we can pull this off. When in Rome right?
Our plan would be to do something similar to what we did last Christmas. We would leave out of DC late on Christmas day or on Stephen's Day (a shout out to my Irish side) and then return home in early January. The only hook is that because it is the week between Christmas and New Years things may be open for limited hours. However, this would allow us to have a more relaxing European vacation. Our other idea was Mexico, relive the honeymoon in Puerta Villarta. The Caribbean was more expensive and may be decimated in the next few weeks by hurricanes. So here is the the question of the day, Mexico or southern Europe? Yippy!!!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe a flight to Europe is less expensive than one to Oregon! Man, I'd go Europe all the way!
G
Definitely go back to Europe! Sean and I loved Spain, and the weather should be just right around Christmas time.
Also, download Skype so we can chat!! =D
-Belinda
Post a Comment