I'd like to welcome the new guest at our table, otherwise known as cousin It!I know I've blogged about my wondering Jew plant a lot this summer. Simon is convinced that it is some sort of invasive plant species. Well, the nights are starting to get cool in PA and last night we even had some frost in the State College surrounding areas. This plant has grown so much this summer that I really didn't want to see it die. So, we are going to give it a try as an indoor plant and hope it makes it until next May. After work today we went to Lowe's and bought a plant stand (along with Liquid plumber, a super energy efficient light bulb that lasts for 4 years, dusting cleaner, frost resistant pansies, and laundry detergent). Then we came home and brought the plant inside.
This plant is ginormous! If it grows as well inside as it did outside it may take over my dining room. Has anyone ever had one of these plants before?


1 comment:
Maybe a bigger pot? Pruning? You make me laugh Lacy...
Post a Comment