Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mazatlan


I have been agonizing over our Christmas holiday plans! We have been looking at different trips for months now. We finally decided to book the trip to Florence, Italy...but then Orbitz crapped on me and everything was $1000 more than what has been quoted for months (and even quoted on continual searches). I was pissed! I tried almost every major city in Italy and Spain (Florence, Rome, Vallencia, Madrid, Barcelona) only to have all of the prices go up considerably. Then after being really bummed for a day I started looking at Mexico again. We had originally thought of going to Mexico for a relaxing beach vaca but then switched to Europe when we realized that prices were comparable. Well Orbitz lied (I'm still a little bitter) Mexico is still much cheaper and warmer in December.
All is well that ends well and I booked our holiday trip to Mazatlan today. I also told Simon that I want a new bikini for Christmas. Yippy! I'm excited to spend time with Sime and just relax on the beach. Here is a link to our hotel: http://www.directoryofhotels.com/mexico/hotels_pacific-mexico_mazatlan_268629.asp

2 comments:

nicole said...

jealous! someday we'll have to return to mexico to erase the bad vibes we took home.

burggie77 said...

You will have a fantastic time. Take lots of pictures.