Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weird Plant?

This is strange but I must tell. As I mentioned in a previous post I brought the Wandering Jew plant inside for the winter. The other day I noticed these little droppings under my plant. Now I'm scared! Either 1) there is some sort of creature living in my plant and it is pooping all over the place or 2) my plant is pooping. Any thoughts? I'm really hoping it is the later. I'm scared to move this thing now for fear that some animal is going to come out of the plant an attack me. On another note I googled Wandering Jew poop, not so successful in my search for an answer.

3 comments:

jenni said...

wandering jew poop?? that is funny! Gregg says to ask Simon if he did it :)

Lacy & Simon said...

I bet is was Simon! He is doing it just to freak me out.

Lacy & Simon said...

Good news! I think the plant stopped pooping!