Monday, October 27, 2008

Snow...

This is a picture from our trip to Scotland last Christmas. I think it is pretty funny!
Simon and I had a relatively relaxing weekend. We watched the PSU football game (GO PENN STATE!), attempted to winterize the townhouse, and caught up on things like laundry. I also tried a new soup recipe on Saturday and a new type of pizza on Sunday. Both new creations were yummy but the spicy turkey sausage Gorgonzola pizza won the weekend recipe award.
The weather in PA is once again getting cold. We have flurries in the forecast. It is still October! This just doesn't seem fair. The cold weather inspires me to cook hearty meals (when I have time). I also like pulling my sweaters out and drinking hot tea in the evening but I'm not ready to endure my cold office for the next 5-6 months or the chronic ice cube feet (Simon is not a fan of my ice cube feet either :)).
We have a costume party to attend on Saturday night. Any ideas for costumes? I'm thinking of recycling my costume from last year (Tinkerbell). Simon may go a Captain Hook but we are not sure yet.

2 comments:

jenni said...

Thing 1 and Thing 2. It's warm, cheap, and funny.

Sean and Belinda said...

I remember that sign!!!

Did we give you our lamb stew recipe? If not, let me know and I'll send it onto you. Its great winter comfort food.