This is a picture that Simon took when I was giving a talk at the University of Delaware. Simon played on campus while I presented lots of fun data. The fall has been beautiful! I'm a little bummed though. I had to go to DC early this week for a meeting. I decided to drive this year for a number of reasons (normally I fly), and I'm so glad I did. The drive was spectacular! The fall colors were as colorful as I have ever seen them. I drove back from DC today and unfortunately we had a gigantic wind storm and now we have forests of brown sticks once again. The color was great while it lasted. On another note related to my drive my confidence for driving in DC and Baltimore has increased significantly. I drove by myself on both the Baltimore and DC beltways this week. I figured all of the driving out by myself. For those of you out west this is not easy.


2 comments:
i love the fall here. We have a few brown stick trees and it is so very sad. Yea for driving yourself! Why are there yield signs to get on the freeways? Oregon is so much better=)
LOL, I ask myself that all the time. Why is driving so complicated here?
Post a Comment