Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beach I

It has been a busy and eventful October and the month is not even close to over. This picture is for Eric. Simon and I went to beach two weekends ago. It was fabulous!!!!!! Just the feeling of sand between my toes made the 5 hour drive worth it. We spent the weekend with Mike and Priti to celebrate our fall birthdays. We spent time on the beach (Simon and Mike actually swam), went for yummy food at a local brewery and just had a great time together. Priti brought the most yummy cupcakes ever from a place in Georgetown. After a great weekend, Simon and I got lost on our way home. We took a wrong turn in Newark and ended up somewhere in Amish country. Did you know that the buggies have lights and they take them out in the dark? It took us 6 hours to get home. It was worth it! More pictures in a minute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: