So here are a few photos of our front porch. This is my hydrangea. I've had issues with this hydrangea this year. I'm hoping that it will recover and will do well next year. For some reason it just melts in the heat on hot days. We have replanted it, watered it daily, tried leaving it alone, and tried beating it into submission (Titi's favorite tactic). It finally has new growth and I'm hopeful it will make a full comeback next year.
These are some lilies that I planted last weekend. I love the color and the contrast to the blue pot.
Finally, here if the view from the front. The tomato plant is just out of view (sorry), but it sits on the corner beside the mums in a similar blue pot. Simon and I have really enjoyed sitting on the front porch in the evenings and watching the fire flies.


1 comment:
Hello
Post a Comment