Today Simon and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary! It seems like only yesterday we couldn't wait for August 4, 2001 to come so we could finally be together. I remember our wedding day so vividly and the excitement for the life that we were about to start together. It has been an amazing 7 years full of adventure!
Monday anniversaries are not too conducive to celebrating the day away so we celebrated yesterday. We had a leisurely morning that started off with a conversation of what we loved about each other. It is interesting how this list changes as the years of marriage pass. More than ever, I appreciate the stability that Simon brings to my life and the fact that he knows me better than anyone else. Among other things, we love that we still make each other laugh and we are sweet to each other. I think we agree that we need to kiss more and we should work on that.
We spent our evening having dinner and this cute little pub in Bellefonte, PA and then we came home and opened a bottle of bubbly. Simon gave me flowers and a pair of earrings and I gave him a print from Arts Fest for his studio and a pair of crocks. Number 7 is the Crock year...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment